Heyy guys 

This is my first ever blog post and I'm super excited in starting this new 'thing'. I have always wanted to start a blog just because it looks like so much fun and to get out of my comfort zone and try new exciting things. I should start by introducing myself as whoever is reading this would have no idea as to who I am what this blog is mainly about. 

My name is Nrutya and I know you all are going to be wondering how to pronounce it, but it isn't as hard as it looks I promise you. You simply say it like NU-TEE-YA, I hope that helps :). I am currently a uni student studying Bachelor of Arts in Communications and I absolutely love it.  I am 19 years old at the moment but turning 20 in September. This blog will mainly be about as the title says my fashion adventures as well as makeup that I love and just random everyday experiences. I hope this gives you a brief insight to who I am and would be more than happy you joined me in this exciting journey!

Yours truly
Nrutya xx

Comments

Popular Posts