Favourite Shows This Month

Heyy guys
I just want to say sorry for the lack of blog posts uni has just been intense, but only three more weeks till summer holidays! woohoo 
Anyway, since it's October and known for all things scary and spooky, I thought it would be fun to share with you guys the tv shows I have been watching lately, even those which aren't that scary. 
At the moment I have been loving American Horror Story Freak Show and have been watching it since season 1. I recommend this show especially since the new season is currently airing and is also perfect for October. The good thing about this show is the fact that each season is different and not one continuous running story. The characters in the show are also quite good and I may have a little obsession with Evan Peters haha. Just a heads up if you hate clowns and gore then maybe this show isn't for you but who knows you might just grow to love it.

   
Another, show I have been watching recently is Scandal. It's a lot more political and at first I wasn't too sure if I would actually enjoy it but it has surprised me. However, this show isn't like the previous  one, as you have to watch it from season 1 in order to understand what is going on. It might not be for you but I thought the same and now I love it. The cast in this show are also great and I secretly wish I was as smart as Olivia Pope not gonna lie.



Let me know what shows you are loving this month or are excited about for Halloween?

Nrutya xx


Comments

Popular Posts