Let's Talk Music!

Heyy blog readers
It seems like October is the month for brand new music releases from my fav artists that may even be yours. My music taste is quite broad and I respect and appreciate all artists. At this moment in time I have been completely obsessed with Taylor Swift.
The fact she is coming out with a new album called 1989 is just perfect timing.
At the moment she has only realesed three songs and I have already gotten them on my phone, that's how much I love her music.
If you have pre-ordered the album which officially comes out on the 28th of October in Australia, you would know the three songs out are:

Shake It Off
Out Of The Woods
Welcome To New York

I think the lyrics are so amazing and the beats are catchy and far from the country vibe she is known for. It is so much more 80's pop and I love it!



Another, artist that I think has been on repeat on my phone, would have to be Ariana Grande. I mean how do you not love her and her music! Even though her album My Everything has been out for a while now, I cannot get over how amazing her voice is. All the songs have their own individual vibe and are perfect for car rides in my opinion. I would say my most played songs would have to be One Last Time and Love Me Harder.
In saying that I do love all the songs and it changes everyday.



Let me know what artists music you're loving at the moment?

Nrutya xx

Comments

Popular Posts