Book Worm

Hii guys

Last month which was November I had been a complete book worm and felt an urge to read any books that caught my attention, regardless of what author it was. I thought it would be a good idea to pay a visit to the local book store and buy a few books that I fancied. I know some of you might say "why don't you just go to the library and borrow one instead of buying it ?" or "you know there are online books why buy a hard copy?", well I just prefer the hard copy as so much of our lives are surrounded by technology and I also love the smell of a fresh new book (don't judge me haha). I am all for romance and thriller books as they capture my interest most.



I decided to pick up 'Girl Online' by Zoe Sugg aka Zoella who I'm sure you all know, and if not then just search her up on youtube she's one of my fave beauty blogger/youtuber. The other book I picked up was 'The Perfectionists' which is a series by Sara Shepard who is best known for her 'Pretty Little Liars' series.
I have already finished 'Girl Online' and absolutely loved it from beginning to end not even lying. It's a fiction romance novel and is written so well in my opinion, props to her since it's her first book! Many people might have different thoughts to a youtuber releasing a book, but I think you should give it a chance and you might be pleasantly surprised. 
The second book 'The Perfectionists' I am currently reading and, if you love the show 'Pretty Little Liars' as much as I do you will definitely enjoy this book. It's a fiction thriller novel and I most probably will finish it in a day just like every book I read!

What are some other books you guys would recommend? Let me know in the comments.

Nrutya xx

Comments

Popular Posts