10 Facts About Me!
Hello blog readers
First and foremost I hope you are all doing well and the start of this year is going smoothly!
I thought I would change it up a bit and post a facts about me instead of my usual beauty and lifestyle posts. It also gives you guys a chance to get to know me a little better and get a glimpse of my weirdness haha.
Anyway, enough of me blabbering and let's get on with the facts.
10 Facts About Me:
- I'll start off with some boring but common facts, that being my favourite colours blue and pastel pink (however it does change every time).
- My favourite number would have to be 8, since it's the date of my birthday and it's an even number.
- I love all animals especially dogs hence why I had to get one for my own after waiting for 15 long years!
- I have a fear of countless bugs that mainly being spiders, moths and cockroaches yuck!
- This might be quite a strange one or you may even relate to this, but I CANNOT stand wearing socks in bed even if it's winter haha. I literally don't even know why but I just feel like something is grasped on my foot and I need to get it off.
- My favourite TV shows currently would have to be American Horror Story and Pretty Little Liars.
- Another one of my most disliked things would have to be when people slurp their food/drink, I cannot stand it to the point I have to either tell them to stop, leave the room or I get a weird shiver.
- I obviously love all things to do with makeup and clothes, it's a bit of an obsession really, precisely why I decided to create this blog.
- My dream job would have to be either me being my own boss or working for a magazine, that would definitely be a dream come true.
- Last but not least I have never dyed my hair before I am not even lying, hopefully that will change this year!
I hope you enjoyed this post since it was a bit different but I just thought why not share a little bit about myself, apart from what I usual post.