Looking for Alaska | John Green


Helloo lovely people

I always feel like it's been so long since I last posted anything on my blog when in fact it's only been a couple of days, it shows how much I LOVE blogging! I always tell myself that it is good to distance yourself from things you love or enjoy, which in return truly shows you're indeed passionate about whatever you're pursuing because you miss it that much. 
Today, I thought I would share with you what I have been reading on my down time where beauty isn't involved. I decided to start reading 'Looking for Alaska' from one of my all time fave authors John Green, I'm sure many of you have heard of him. If you need a little reminder he was the person who wrote 'The Fault in Our Stars' which was then turned into an amazing movie. I have also recently finished 'Paper Towns' and absolutely loved it that I read it in three days!
I believe that if you want to get into reading interesting, emotional books with sensational plots John Green is the author for you. On every occasion that I have read his books there is always a heartfelt, sincere message which you can feel inspired and warmed by. All his books are a great read regardless of what age you are and just a side note some of his books are quite emotional so have a box of tissues handy.
I'm completely obsessed with the way he writes stories and I hope I have inspired you to start reading and get lost in an imaginary world, because that's precisely what a book is meant to do!

Let me know any other books you think I should read in the comments, since I'm admitting I am a complete book worm haha.

Nrutya xx

Comments

Popular Posts