What's In My Bag?


Hii guys

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day, whether that be by yourself eating pizza and binge watching T.V shows or spending it with the person you love. Regardless I trust it was a good time!
Today I thought I would do a 'What's In My Bag' post because I know I am one of does people who loves snooping and watching youtube videos of what others carry around in their hand bags, and thought why not do one myself. I am a complete sucker for a good quality handbag which also means I am picky. 
First of, I am completely obsessed with my 'Kardashian Kollection' hand bag that I got as a present from one of my lovely cousins. The thing I love about this bag is that it's spacious which can be a good and a bad thing in my opinion, since I tend to overpack my handbag at times even though I'm fairly a tidy person. So what you're seeing through the images is the tidiest my hand bag has been! I also love the chain effect on the straps and think it gives quite a chic touch. It also comes with an extra strap which you can clip on the sides of the bag, but I tend to not use that as much. The inside has three pockets one zips up and the other two are open and can be used for your phone or earphones.
Majority, of the time I only carry what is necessary and what I think need to be staples in your handbag. I obviously take my iPhone, charger and earphones especially if I'm going to be out for a good couple of hours. 
It would also be handy to bring along my wallet which I purchased from a store named 'Colette' for $20 and you can never go wrong with some mints in your handbag they're honestly lifesavers!
I also make sure I bring along my makeup bag with all the essentials I may need for any touchups throughout the day. I believe it's vital to bring along a hand cream, in my case I love bringing along my rose scent for those days where your hands may feel dry and a deodorant to keep you smelling fresh and lovely. I opt for the 'Impluse- Love Story' scent since it's much more fruity with a hint of a floral aura which is right up my alley.

Hope you enjoyed snooping in my handbag, I for one enjoyed writing this post and let me know what essentials you take in your handbags?

Nrutya xx

Comments

Popular Posts