My Makeup Bag

Heyy lovelies
Happy May and yet again the month of April has flown by, I feel like I blinked and it's the next month haha.
I had the urge to post something on my blog since I haven't done so in a while.
The good news is that I only have a few weeks of uni left, but the bad news that follows is that I still have a fair few amount of assignments left to conquer!
Nevertheless, today I thought you would like to get a sneak peek into what I carry around in my make up bag.
I don't often carry a lot of items in my make up bag, it basically depends on the day and how long I will be out and about.


This makeup bag which I think is quite compact and lightweight I take around everywhere with me, just incase I need to do any touch ups. It clearly is black with gold elephants and aztec like symbols around the bag which I love. It may look tiny but it actually fits quite a lot of items which I was surprised about. It's not often I carry around my foundation bottle with me but if I do it's a snug fit in this bag, which gives you an insight just how spacious it is. I bought this makeup bag from either a store called Equip or Colette a while ago for around $20.


 I always have my 'Rimmel Stay Matte' powder with me at all times incase I need to touch up on any shininess on my face throughout the day. It's never a good look when your face resembles a disco ball and people constantly tell you look sweaty haha. I personally think this item should be a staple in anyone's make up since it's a life saver in eliminating shininess.


Another, item I make sure I have amongst all things is my powder brush for the ease of use when applying pressed powder. I don't usually go for a sponge since I think having a small brush does the job just as well. If you want to know the details of this brush I already did a whole post on makeup brushes, so make sure you check that out!


I also make sure I have my 'Hyper Glossy' liquid eyeliner with me just incase I want to fix up my cat eye flick or I'm having a bad makeup day and want to tidy my eyeliner a bit more.


 You can never go wrong with a lipgloss in my opinion, especially on casual or school/uni days where you would much rather not wear lipstick. This specific lipgloss I got as a present and have been obsessed with ever since. It's watermelon flavour which is always a bonus and adds just the right amount of glossiness to your lips. However, don't make the mistake of wearing a lipgloss on even the slightest of windy days if you want to avoid the hair sticking to the lips situation. 


I also make sure I bring my concealer along to cover up any blemishes or spots I may have. I usually go for a brighter concealer for under the eyes since it makes you look so much more awake than a shade similar to your skin tone.


And, the last but not least item that I make sure to bring is my 'NIVEA Vitamin Shake lip balm' in the flavour raspberry especially in the colder months, as having chapped lips is never a good look and is painful nonetheless.

I hope this post gave you an insight into my makeup bag even if it was short, but watch out for another post coming real soon!
On another note, currently I am looking for a new makeup bag which is quite spacious yet compact in size. Let me know any cool places to find a good quality make up bag in the comments below as well as what your essential items are.

Nrutya xx

Comments

Popular Posts