Perfect Summer Smoothie
Hope you're all having an amazing day and are looking forward to Christmas, New Years or holidays. There is nothing more exciting than the ending of another year depending on how you look at it honestly haha.
I thought I would change it up on my blog and write about a simple smoothie recipe that I always go for in the warmer months.
It's an easy to make smoothie with delicious ingredients which is also healthy, so you can't really go wrong!
Banana & Strawberry Smoothie
3 ripe bananas
1 cup of milk
Things you will need:
1. Grab 3 bananas, peel them and cut them in half
2. Get the mixer and put the pieces of banana in along with the cup of milk and a few ice cubes (according to your preference)
3. Blitz it until it's a smooth consistency
4. Pour it into a glass
5. Cut up a strawberry in four pieces and drop them into the banana smoothie glass
6. Butterfly another strawberry from the bottom, half way as a decoration for the glass
I hope you enjoyed this post and if you do try to make it, tag me on twitter (nrutya08) so I can see it if you want!
If you have any other smoothie recipes that you think I should try let me know in the comments below :)