December Favourites

Helloo lovelies

It's been a while since I did a favourites posts, I just haven't had anything particular that I used or loved that much to write about. However, there were a range of things that I reached out for and loved in the month of December. They range from beauty related products, music and just some random things I have been into.

For all things beauty related I have particularly been loving lighter concealers for under the eyes and a slightly darker one for things like blemishes or spots. The one I am currently using is L'oreal Paris True Match in number 5, Sable sand. I don't think I have ever come across a concealer so smooth and blend-able and one that matches your skin tone perfectly. Hence, why I decided to put it in my favourites.


The next item which I have allowed myself to explore is the Body Shop Shea body scrub. I never use to be a big fan of scrubs and usually avoided them for some particular reason. However, this particular scrub leaves my skin feeling soft, moisturised and clean. I just use it whilst in the shower and take a small amount which seems to do the job.  The use of a body scrub isn't necessarily in my daily routine but I found December an indulgent month and decided to give it a try.



For my more random favourites in December, I have most certainly had a sweet tooth and you can't go past a Max Brenner gift set. I was lucky enough to have received this from my dad and I couldn't be happier! It comes with three different varieties of chocolates which are all delicious that you can't stop at just one. My favourite would have to be the chocolate waffle balls, coated with milk chocolate, hazelnut, praline and chocolate powder. It sounds just as good as it tastes.

Also, taking a turn from the chocolate the Willow tree range consisting of a lip balm and bath soaker is something I had been reaching quiet a lot for in December. They aren't tested on animals which I see as always a good sign and are completely organic. They come in the cutest packaging which I am obsessed with and also leaves my lips and skin feeling hydrated. I had never heard of this brand prior to this post but will most certainly have a little peep at more products. I would also advise any of my readers to have a look at this brand since the products seem great overall.    


Music wise shouldn't really be a surprise since Justin Bieber is one of my fave artists. So when I realised he was coming out with a brand new album in November I was over the moon. I have fallen in love with all the songs on the Purpose album and have been playing it non stop ever since it was released. I haven't only been listening to it in the month of December but I often did reach out for some me time with this gem. My favourite songs would have to be 'The Feeling' and 'Company'. In saying that I do love all the other songs since they all sound amazing. I also don't think there is anyone who hasn't given this album a listen or bopped to one of his catchy singles.    


What are your December favourites and what do you think of the Purpose album? Let me know in the comments below because I love reading what you guys think :)

Lots of Love.

Nrutya xx

Comments

Popular Posts