Pokemon Go Addiction

Helloo lovelies

Today I decided to step away from all things beauty and fashion related and talk about the new app Pokemon Go. I'm not going to lie, I didn't know about this app until one of my friends told me about it. I literally brushed it off but the next day everywhere I looked it was either talked about online or in real life. Hence, my curious self wanted to check this game out and here I am addicted to finding Pokemon around my neighbourhood. 
I remember I use to watch Pokemon every chance I got when I was younger and absolutely loved it. This game has me feeling a bit nostalgic and I don't regret my obsession with it.

The positive aspect of this game is the fact you have to get out of your house and physically walk around to find Pokemon. This also means my dog gets lots of long walks and I get my dose of exercise. Another, reason this game is healthy for your social life is you meet new people who have the same interests as you.
All in all, I don't think this game is negative except for when people don't pay attention to their surroundings and get themselves in dangerous situations.
I would say play responsibly and just enjoy the game while it's still popular cause who knows what phase will begin next! 
However, I do hope this lasts quite a while cause I do enjoy revisiting my favourite childhood obsessions. Also, don't care what others think of you playing this game, if you enjoy it then that is all that matters.

    
Lots of Love,
Nrutya xx

Comments

Popular Posts