My Workout & Gym Clothes | Routines


Heyy there

I hope you're having a lovely day and enjoyed the weekend with friends and family if you had the chance. It has been freezing in Australia lately since it's winter which makes getting out of bed extra hard! Hence, making it harder to stick to your workout routine and actually getting into your gym clothes haha.
Nonetheless, I have been working out since the middle of March of this year and have been consistent whenever I got the chance. I make it my mission to squeeze in a good 30-40min workout when I'm free in the morning even when I don't feel like it.
There is nothing like the feeling of starting off the day with a good warm up and an intense workout to boost your mood. I find myself feeling a lot happier, positive and motivated when I have had a sweaty workout to begin the day. 
I opt to focus on specific body parts each day and then repeat that cycle with new gym routines to make it less repetitive. For instance, I might focus on my legs and do whatever workouts I need to strengthen them. While other days it might be abs or arms but making sure I don't do the same routines to mix it up. 
It's harder to workout these days especially when there are other commitments like work and uni taking up a majority of our time. But as often as you can it's a good thing to treat yourself to looking after your body once in awhile with even a good 15 min workout.

Also, if you don't feel comfortable going to the gym there is this lovely site called Youtube where you can browse for a variety of workouts for different fitness levels. This is literally what I do instead of going to an actual gym and I find myself feeling a lot more content, but each to their own.
For my routines, I follow PopSugar Fitness cause I find their videos to be motivating, fun and manageable to follow along. In terms of outfits a simple sports bra, gym pants and a top suffice. Aside from the outfit, a great workout playlist and plenty of water help you get through a tough fitness routine. There is nothing better than getting fit with music blasting to keep you on track and make it exciting.

I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe it will get you motivated to give working out a try!
Let me know in the comments below what are your fave workouts and body parts to focus on?
PS: mines arms and abs hehe :)

Lots of love,
Nrutya xx    

Comments

Popular Posts