Quarantine Life



spring blossoms to brighten up your day :)

Hello lovelies

Who knew the new year would bring so much uncertainty and anxiety and it's only the 5th month into the year!
I most definitely couldn't have predicted this situation where we would have to social distance ourselves and the everyday norm being disrupted.
The temporary closures of businesses, schools, beaches due to the coronavirus and the list goes on can be quite daunting.
Hence, I thought it would be a good idea to focus on the positives of quarantining and having to distance ourselves for the moment.

It feels good to stop for a moment especially with the world being constantly busy and on the go, that sometimes we don't realise we just need to stop and take a breath.
Also, with some people being able to work from home allows us to spend some quality time with our families.
My dog personally is loving us all being at home and I am surprised he isn't annoyed by us constantly being around.
It also doesn't hurt having some time for yourself to relax and perhaps focus on things that you wouldn't have been able to through our normal routines. 

I thought sharing some of the things I have been doing whilst social distancing might be insightful and would love to know what others are keeping themselves occupied with.

1) working out at home which has been a massive mood booster
2) listening to music and opting to discover new artists 
3) cleaning- I personally find this therapeutic 
4) Netflix duh
5) skyping with friends, try out the app house party to have some fun challenges to do against friends and family
6) spending time with my dog and not feeling bad when I have to leave him alone to go to work haha
7) going for walks, which I feel like is all we can do at the moment
8) baking more so than cooking
9) board games
10) relaxing which is the best part

I would like to end with giving a massive shout out to the medical staff and practically everyone who is considered an essential worker for being selfless and assisting everyone as much as they can.
It doesn't go unnoticed and we all will get through this.

Stay safe and Stay home :)

Lots of love,

Nrutya xx

Comments

Popular Posts